Dates and Time
- Starts Tuesday September 22nd
- Tuesday and Thursday
- From 6:00-9:00pm
- Need to pass a class 1 medical exam.
- You need a Private Pilot’s License.
- At least 16 years old before starting the training.
- At least 18 years old to actually get your license.
- 60 hours of theory course
- 20 hours of self study
- Preparation for Transport Canada written exam.
For full Commercial Pilot License information including the flying component please visit the Lachute Aviation flight school website: www.lachuteaviation.com